Cooties Bar: Tarot Cards Cooties Bar: Tarot Cards

lol

1 Narcotics 2 marriage 3 aliens

hmm...

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

lol

I lmao at the flying desktop items

Elastic Mesh Generator Elastic Mesh Generator

Nice

A real timekiller and saver from boredom....I spent about an hour playing this finding so many ways to make things.

Mobile Weapon Assault Mobile Weapon Assault

Uh-Oh

I got bored in the first 2 minutes of playing. It gets repetative really quick....REALLY quick. Almost all side scrollers are like that to me. Sorry, but you get an average score

Nimian Hunter Nimian Hunter

Easy come Easy go

Well, i like the animation and art on the horse....but is it possbile that your using the same type of game engine such as Shadow of the Colosius? Anyway its repetative to me. Average.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Zombie, EAT

Really works your reflexes. Its a bit hard, I had to try it 7 tmes or so. Still this game is, what, 3 years old? Its still pretty cool, but one thing.......WHEN DOES IT CONTINUE??!?!?!?

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

BOO YA

I loved the story, especialy the twist at the end, but it was too short. *SPOILER WARNING* I loved the part when he leaves the girl behind, and gets shot 15 times, LOL!!!. You should make more games like this.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Sortof bad sortof good

First of all, there is no freaking way to hit a guy unless you click and pray to god that you will not die of frustration over the mouse control. This is sortof a copy of the thing-thing series, and i dont like copiers. Therefore this game gets an average score.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic