The Lost The Lost

That hi-hat should sound a little bit "wet" in my opinion. It stands out a bit too much, very dry and like a walnut...if that makes sense. It has a nice tone/sound to it though, nicely orthodox. I'm a fan of big sounding kicks, I'm sure this would rumble any club it gets played at.

Tears don't fall sample Tears don't fall sample

Too much sliding between the notes towards the mid-end, in my opinion. Made you go off-pitch quite a bit. I understand how you might be trying to add a bit of your own flavor to it, but the...I guess "emotional" voice kinda-sorta makes it seem like a try-hard effort. I'm not a fan of it. It also seems like this had more voice emphasis way more than guitar. Not sure if there was someone playing it behind/to the side of you, but I would give it a bit more presence. Overall, I like the song, though! This is just my opinion, it may or may not matter to you, it doesn't have to.

Trueloverofdarkness responds:

Shitty microphone sorry haha. We recorded on Audacity. I am able to turn up the sound of the guitar?

Pointman's Party Pointman's Party

Really like the bass texture, but I would shorten it's introduction, at 0:34, to 8 bars to solidify it's badass-ery and instead of ending on it's final note, have it cut out on the 7th bar and have, maybe, a snare or something strike there.

Cayur - Chapter 4 (NoVox) Cayur - Chapter 4 (NoVox)

Everything marches along with each other. Very clean sound. I'm sure I'll have a different opinion when I hear the vocals, but: The guitar seems to be the star of the show at every fill, it might be interesting to have the bass to a quick downward scale during a fill with the guitar palm muted to emphasize the initial attack of the bass notes.

All in all, this is a great track. 5 stars even without the vocals.

The Runner The Runner

Loving how everything isn't cookie-cutter, focusing on off-beat/2nd beat variation. Really liking the synths, the tiny details, and the overall feel of this song. Excellent job!

N-Force- The One (Salenem RMX) N-Force- The One (Salenem RMX)

Ritz

Very very nice. Noticed some clipping though. Then again, this is a demo...

DjEagle responds:

Thanks man! Where do you notice the clipping?

Truman (rough) Truman (rough)

garr

Vocals could be amped up a bit imo. Sounds like this wasn't properly mastered, kinda sounds cluttered and the drums have almost no air to breath (stereo wise). Then again...this is a demo. Liked the lyrics though.

Sawdust responds:

Thanks for the criticism, this is definitely just a demo.

Hyper Trance Hyper Trance

Good

Nice Melody, but the song has a bit of clipping in it.

Here's something I do. Lower your computer's volume to 50%, including Wave.

Overall, this is a nice song, it just needs a bit of mastering.

Sewer Brigade Sewer Brigade

wuauwauwauwauwauwau

Got the beat down, but the wubwub could use a bit of character.

RawGreen responds:

Hmm... I see... Thanks man,
I didn't think of that!

The Gates [TL] The Gates [TL]

Love the melody

I feel like it's the end of something huge, and everything's alright now. Put me in a really nice mood. Thanks.