Make A 'Mon Out Of You Make A 'Mon Out Of You

How long did this take to render?

Orbiting Simulator Orbiting Simulator

haha

Really interesting if you're high...

NeoWolf06 responds:

XD
never thought bout that

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

LMAO!

"You knew?!"
*Fart
"THE GAME IS FUCKING CALLED METAL GEAR SOLID"

LMFAO!!!

Cooties Bar: Tarot Cards Cooties Bar: Tarot Cards

lol

1 Narcotics 2 marriage 3 aliens

hmm...

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

lol

I lmao at the flying desktop items

Elastic Mesh Generator Elastic Mesh Generator

Nice

A real timekiller and saver from boredom....I spent about an hour playing this finding so many ways to make things.

The Lost The Lost

That hi-hat should sound a little bit "wet" in my opinion. It stands out a bit too much, very dry and like a walnut...if that makes sense. It has a nice tone/sound to it though, nicely orthodox. I'm a fan of big sounding kicks, I'm sure this would rumble any club it gets played at.

Tears don't fall sample Tears don't fall sample

Too much sliding between the notes towards the mid-end, in my opinion. Made you go off-pitch quite a bit. I understand how you might be trying to add a bit of your own flavor to it, but the...I guess "emotional" voice kinda-sorta makes it seem like a try-hard effort. I'm not a fan of it. It also seems like this had more voice emphasis way more than guitar. Not sure if there was someone playing it behind/to the side of you, but I would give it a bit more presence. Overall, I like the song, though! This is just my opinion, it may or may not matter to you, it doesn't have to.

Trueloverofdarkness responds:

Shitty microphone sorry haha. We recorded on Audacity. I am able to turn up the sound of the guitar?

Pointman's Party Pointman's Party

Really like the bass texture, but I would shorten it's introduction, at 0:34, to 8 bars to solidify it's badass-ery and instead of ending on it's final note, have it cut out on the 7th bar and have, maybe, a snare or something strike there.